Bumps on belly, itchy, dry. What could this be?

I had recently broke out a bump or two at a time on my belly that now looks like white little scars, they were just itchy dry spots at first though so I thought nothing of it. I also had bigger more red bumps that were appearing on the inside of my thigh, still thought nothing of it. Now we just returned from a week at the beach of digging my toes in the sand & my legs & feet are extremly itchy & bumps are more & more. I dont know if the thought of being itchy is causing me to think there are bugs on me or if I really am feeling little bugs on me. What could this be & how do I get rid of it?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012
Thanks for asking question,
Most probably you are suffering from LARVA MIGRANS which is caused by a parasite called ankylostoma duodenale ,usually acquired from sandy beeches, gardens and damp places
The treatment is one of following
1 apply thiabendazole lotion locally for 10 days
2 take oral mebendazole or albandazole (zentel)
3 take tab ivermectin 6 mg 2 stat
Bye and regards
Dr Sher Bhutto