Bumps on back, stinging. Taken Diflucon. What is this?

I have had three very little bumps on the back of my head for about 10 ten years now. When I show it to the doctors they can t see it. so finally I dont say anything for a long time. So for the last five years there has been a really bad smell around my ears and starting getting really awful the last year. I could smell it when I turned my head. sickening smell. I stayed away from friends so they wouldnt smell it. I went to a halloween party a few months back and sprayed some pink spray on my hair. Then the back of my head itch a little from the hairspray. I give it a good scratching but bot opening places. OH my. the back of my head had raised spots that coverd a large area. I put all kinds of stuff on it. changed shampoos. The very small bumps became an open sore but the awful went away. I went to the doctor she didnt know what it was and really didnt want to talk about that. I saw a RN she said it looked like shingles . so I called the doctor and got meds for shingles. That didnt change anything. I went to the doctor with my daughter and he said let me see that. he looked at it and said it was MRSA , so he gave me diflucon pills for 7 pills in 2 weeks. the lumps on the back of my head were getting spread out around my head by now. Doctor said.Take a bathe in a cup of bleach in the bath water and on the back of the scalp. use antibacterial shampoo. which I was already using Neem oil. In the mean time I had 2 teeth pulled so I had to take amoxillian . The lumps are going down a little.but not gone and its been two weeks. I am worried. the lymph nodes are tender at the back of my ear.I put new skin on the open places that helped more than anything and the nutrogena shampoo helped more than the antibacterial shampoo. Pleas tell what you think this is. tired of dealing with this problem. I want it fixed . also the lumps sting like something is biting me.
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012
Hi bumps on the back of the head along with enlargement of lymph nodes can be due to allergic contact dermatitis due to ur spray or it can be pityriasiform folliculites due to dandruff over the can be cured by atarx 25 mg at night.milixim twice daily.momate f ointment application in the morning and nizral ointment in the night can cure the condition