Bumps occurring all over body. Applied antibiotic cream, no relief. Causes and treatment?

Just went to the doctor today. I have bumps that have been appearing all over my body for about a week now. It seem to happen after I took some new painkillers that my doctor gave to me. I am 28yrs old, about 5 5, 153lbs black female. Could you tell me what it could be? The doctor gave me some cream to put over my bumps but I noticed when I got back into the house a new appeared .
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012
as you are telling that the bumps stared appearing after taking a painkiller. it looks like allergy or maybe a coincidental skin condition.
i recommend you to show it to doctor to examine you whether it was an allergy or not.
yes u can apply ointment as it will be soothening. and also antibiotic ointment can prevent any secondary infection over them.