Bumps in the breast cleavage. Ejaculates a white string like discharge when pressed. Spreading to upper areas. Remedy?

I think you should really continue reading this because I ve looked onlin for years like 2 and no one knows what this is.. so it started when I was in 8 th grade summer now I m a sophmore. So in between my boobs like the crack? Theres multiple bumps kind of like goosebumps.. But its not. You know how you pop a zit and white stuff comes out? Well i can do that with the bumps.. But its not goey its just white stuff, and the longer i press like a string comes out of one sometimes or just a little sometimes. But theres literally a bump next to a bump next to bump.. the whole crack of my boobs and it actually ise to be only a little, and it like spread all the way up my boob crack almosy higher and im worried if itl spread even higher to where you can see it when i wear a normal shirt :(
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013