Bumps below waistline and on penis. Itching when sweating. Bleeding when picked

So I ve had these skin colored bumps just below the waist line and right before my penis . I also have a couple on my shaft. I picked them off the first time and they were gone for about 2 weeks, then they came back again. They don t hurt, but do itch when my sweat glans in my genital area start going Noticed that they didn t occur until the day after I shaved. I have been tested and have come back negative on results. In addition, my partner has been checked as well. She also is clean. We have sex quite often, but was always afraid she d catch it. She checks everyday and has gotten nothing. Furthermore, when I picked them off, they just bled a lot, healed and then scared. But more keep showing up.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013