Bump,lump,knot on back of neck at hairline,neck stiffness,shaking,cracking sound,hurting,occipital nerve hurting and swollen,CT scan normal

Hi, since my bump/lump/ knot on back of the neck at the hairline hasnt faded i got depressed today, i didnt had it before TBI....none of neurologists nor Physical therapist could help me. Maybe someone has had any personal experience.... CT scan was fine, i dont think theres something wrong with my left trapezius muscle , things like swollen lymph nodes scares me badly.. Still having neck stifness, shaking when i tilt my head forwards slowly, cracking sound when i lean it back and it hurts when i lean it to left were the bump is...its a bit movable and cracks when i try to move it. Today i discovered when i lean my head to right, and touch it, not only it hurts but my occipital nerve is hurting and swelling as hell, and there comes some swelling on top of head like my hair would burn. Could it be occipital neuralgia or cyst / swollen lymph node ?
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012