Bump on the lower right leg getting bigger. Cancer?

Hello, I have this bump on my lower right front leg for the past 6 months. It has been getting bigger and when I look at it today it seems to be breaking off and 3 smaller bumps are forming. They all look glossy in appearance and I m worried that it might be cancer . I do feel an ache every once in a awhile, but it never itches. What should I do?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013
Oncologist, Radiation 's  Response
From this limited information it is difficult to comment upon the diagnosis. It is not clear to me what treatment you have received in the last six months. Clinical examination of the lump to assess the size, shape, consistency, margin, fixity to underlying and overlying structures are mandatory. A simple imaging like X-ray may be helpful. Consult surgeon.