Bump on the left side of the neck, groin, armpit, tiredness, white patches on the tongue, history of pneumonia. Is it signs of HIV?

back in December 2010 I developed walking pneumonia . Since then, I became sick a few times with low grade fevers that would last for weeks. I had recurring BV and now I have discharge and some odor off and on but have been to health dept and everything shows up negative. Now I have had for about 3 months, a swollen gland on left side of my neck. I ve recently noticed one on the left side of my groin and left armpit. Also I ve noticed one in bend of the right arm on opposite side of my elbow . I had a fever a couple of days ago and my lymph nodes are painful. More to move my neck or a num kind of feeling around my neck, shoulder, and arm. I am always tired! A couple years ago I had to have cervical cancer cells froze and have not been back for a while. Well yesterday I noticed a couple white patches on my tounge. They were not rough feeling. Today you can t really see them. I feel like I have every sign of HIV. But I think if I caught it, it would have been around the time I got pneumonia. Would I just start feeling symptoms? And also I just got tested about 4 months ago at the health spy and it was negative. How long could it take for blood work? And would the white spots come and go like that? Also how long after contracting HIV would it take for such signs to show? Please help!!! I m desperate! I have two kids and want to see them grow up!!
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012