Bump on testicle skin surrounded by a little blood. Painful to touch with fluid in it. How to treat?

hi i have a very small bump on toward left side of testicle skin, as i examined it it the center is yellow surrounded by a little blood then skin. there is a hair protruding through it. to the touch feels pusy and soft, when squeezed a small amount of fluid came out. does not hurt bad, but when squeezed, touched there is a slight pain. I would like to kno what this is so i can go about treating it the correct way. thanks, nick
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012