Bump on right knee cap, panic attacks, stomach ache, chest pain , hot flashes, lightheadedness

I have a bump on top of my right knee cap since November 2011. I was running the track and my knees had already been hurting really bad but I kept forcing myself to run, then a few weeks later I noticed the golf ball sized lump on the knee cap. It s above not under. Most of my friends are athletes so they have it under the knee cap, I m very concerned about it. Lately it has been giving me panic attacks with symptoms like stomach ache, chest pain , hot flashes, and a lot of worry including light headedness. What could it be?
Asked On : Wed, 16 May 2012