Bump on neck, chin and head, spreading, infection. Lymph node cancer?

Hi I m 14 and i have a bump on my neck ...well actually i have more on my neck now and i think under my chin and bumps on my head. I went to a doctor like 3 or 2 or 4 weeks ago, and he said i should just sit and wait. But it s like multiplying like on my neck. He alsoo said that the worst that could happen if that it could become an infection , and not to touch it. I touched it like...a little but not really that, that much. If it continues multiplying then does that mean i have lymph node cancer? Please help me i m scared but i also want to face my problem. I will be going back to the doctors soon...
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012