Bump on leg near crotch, pains, difficult to sit and walk, abscess, cyst, boil, puss and blood comes after scratching

I have had this often occuring problem for years now. it s this big bump, the size of a dime, in the crease of my leg, where my crotch is. It s so painful when it happens, its hard to sit, walk, and squat. I ll get one on the right side, then a month or so later i ll get it on the left. I get told its a abscess , cyst , boil , risen, and i just don t know what to do about it. Sometimes if i can bare the pain i can mash it and a bunch of puss comes out followed by lots of blood . The bump will last for a week or two at a time.
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012
Jan 2014
Hi. It seems you are experiencing recurrent bacterial infection. Some people can have this problem because they are carriers of pathogens specially staph aureus and can develop recurrent infections.
Practice meticulous personal hygiene.
use antibacterial soap.
Get blood sugar tested and also
Get pus culture and sensitivity- this would help to choose the most appropriate antibiotic