Bump on calf, oozing of blood, pus while squeezing. What is this bump?

I noticed a small bump on my calf last night that looked almos like a pimple . I tried squeezing it but nothing really came out besides a little blood . It was still there this morning when I woke up so I tried squeezing it again and a little pus came out. Later today I took another look at it had it had a big red circle around it. What could this b
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012

This is likely to be forming abscess and you need to treat it with local antibiotic cream.If it increases in size then you might consider a course of antibiotic and getting it drained.