Bump on butt crack near the vagina. More than normal vaginal discharge and sore throat. Sexual infection?

Hi I am 16. I Have a bump actually in my buttcrack towards my vagina that is very hard. It's not super big. And it isn't that painful. I've had it a little over a week. I also started having more discharge than normal today. I also had a sore throat and I am getting a little sore on the side of my mouth. Are these things related? I gave a blow job about two weeks ago but I didn't engage in actual vagina sex. Does this have anything to do with any of this also?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013