Bump on bottom of penile shaft, looks like ingrown hair after sexual encounter with one having done drugs in the past. Any suggestion?

Hi, so my issue is this. As of recently I ve had sexual interaction with a woman who only after our last instance revealed to me that she had injected drugs in the past. Now I have always used a condom, for fellatio and the one instance of intercourse (which only lasted maybe a minute or so due to the fact that I was uncomfortable with the situation, I did not ejaculate). Regardless I had noticed after that the condom had broke. Anyways after a day or two I noticed a bump on the bottom part of the shaft of my penis . It wasn t big and only hurt alittle if I squeezed it. Some background I do trim my pubic hair but have not in a month or so. Now I am worried that I may have contracted something. There is no burning when urinating, no other bumps, no fever , no nothing. But this purplish bump. After doing some research the only other thing I can think of is a ingrown hair , which after a closer look there does appear to be a few hairs coming from the bump. There appears to be a hair going back into the skin but I cannot really tell. Any help would be grately appreciated.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012