Bump inside inner thigh next to testicles in crotch, tender and hurts. What is this ?

I have a problem that is stressing me out. I noticed a bumb about 3 months ago inside my inner thigh next to my testicles in my crotch. I though it was nothing and it would go away. Well I forgot about it, but today will showering I noticed it again but this time this bumb felt a little bigger and felt tender and it hurt a little bit. I got out the shower and look at it in the mirrow and noticed it look almost like a pimple put a bump of course. Its looks red like if it was to pop it would be blood draining come out of it. What is this and should I be worried?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013