Bump in jaw, painful, severe headache, throat pain, swelling. Help?

Hi there, I am a 25 year old female, non smoker, good health generally. On New Years Day I felt a bump forming at the back of my right jaw, where the jaw bones connect inside my mouth. Originally I thought it was a cancur sore. By the end of New Years Day the bump had grown into a pea sized lump which was very painful and was accompanied by a sever headache . My throat began to hurt as well as did the outer jawbone .. The next morning my head ache went away but the lump continued to swell and got worse as the day went on. The swelling went from the very back of my cheek almost the whole way to my lips . The swelling has what looks like indents and I am unable to open my mouth. It is very painful and I am unable to eat anything except for liquids. Thank you in advance. :)
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013