Bump formation at random spots that increase in size and bleed on its own. What could it be?

Hello last month i had a bump forming under the skin of my upper groin area that developed a dark black/purple spot on the end an when pinched it popped and pus came out well a few weeks later i had one appear on the right side of my groin an this time stay for a week before going back down then a week later yet another came up on my inner thigh this one became about the size of a walnut before it started to bleed on its own and go down but now just a few days later i have another forming on the other side of my inner thigh. They feel like round marbles under the skin and the tissue around it has a numb asleep feeling to it when touched but its also tender and hurts any idea what this could be?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012
Hello.i think u are suffering from furunculosis.use of amoxy-clavulonic acid 625 mg three times daily for 7 days.combiflam amnd apply supirocin ointment over the effected area and on nares.umblicus and anal area may decrease recurrences