Bump below the knee followed by bruising upto foot, pains on touching. No instance of injury. Reason?

below th eknee on the insid eof my leg a bump formed. my leg became bruise(black and blue) from there all the way down to my foot . i can walk fine and it only hurts when i touch it. i did not bang it or do anything that stands out in my memory that i hit it or anything. it look awful though. i wasn t sure if I just tor a muscle or something.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response
it can be a muscle tore or blood circulation compromised causing hematoma. visit your GP to confirm your diagnosis and treatment plans. the syptoms you gave are minimal and dosnt explain much. it need in depth examination to prevent further damage and right resolution. plz visit you GP