Bump behind ear, swollen, pus, red, irritated, painful, chronic fatigue, severe weight gain , hyperhydrosis (face, head, neck, back and feet, left breast has grown twice the size of right, warm, itchy

I had a small bump behind my left ear that looked like a bite. But then it got really swollen. In the shower, when I put a hot compress on it, it started oozing out pus and got really really hot and red and irritated. The pus seemed to cause it to spread to my ear lobe. It is not itchy but is very painful. It is now crusted over with a shiny yellow substance. Right below it, where my ear meets my jawline, I noticed a hard lump about the size of a grape. Separate from this, I have had chronic fatigue , severe weight gain , hyperhydrosis (face, head, neck, back and feet) and my left breast has grown twice the size of my right and has been warm, itchy. (Signs of Inflammatory Breast Cancer , though my doctors ignorantly ruled out breast cancer saying I was too young at 30 years old and had a clear mammogram .) Is this a sign of cancer, shingles (I had a severe case of shingles in 2004), or some other serious illness?
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012