Bump above the nipple, bleeds occassionally, not painful. What could it be?

Hello. I am a 19 year old female. This red bump which is about the size of a pencil eraser showed up a week or so ago right above my right nipple . It is hard to touch and cannot really be popped. It just occasionally bleeds or oozes if pressure is put on it. It does constantly peel though from the center of the bump. It is somewhat annoying to touch, but not painful. I have no clue what this could be, or what steps to take to get rid of it. Could you please help me?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012