Bulky uterus and heterogeneous myometrium, masses in the uterus. What does it mean? Cancer?

Hi, I am 47 years old. 6 months ago I experienced an extra long mentstural cycle (45 days) and since then have had 3 normal cycles (30 Days)then a short cycle (16 Days). This pattern has now repeated itself twice I have a slightly bulky uterus - 9cm. Ultrasound report states that the myometrium is hetergeneous and I have a small fibroid. Gyne exam states normal looking cervix and no obvious masses in the uterus which is mobile. Does it sound like I have cancer?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013