Bulky, anteverted and gravid uterus, sac equivalent to 7 weeks, no detectable fetal pole. Interpretation?

the uterus is bulky, anterverted and gravid. there is a relatively irregular in-utero gestational sac . sac measures 27:7mm equivalent to approximately 7wks + iday gestation but with no detectable foetal pole. Adrenal regions are bilaterally free. The salpinges are not remarkable. No detectable extra uterine gestation. The cervical canal and length of axis are intact. the pouch of Douglas is empty. No other associated findings. Please help me interpret this result.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013