Bulging in lower abdomen, pain on pressing, recently loss weight. Previous C-section delivery. Causes?

Hi, I have lost some weight recently and am obese. I was laying on my side and felt a large sausage like bulge in my lower left abdomin. When I layer on my back I couldn t feel anything but there was discomfort. I layer on my right side once again and the bulge seemed to be on my lower left/ mid abdomin. I may have pressed against it too much as now I am feeling some discomfort. I had a c section 6 years and a half ago. What could this be?
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013