Bug bite, redness, green pus. Cleaned with peroxide, cetaphil. Treatment for swelling?

I had a huge bug bite and i wasnt sure what it was from. It started to get swollen and red so i popped it. Green puss came out of it and then followed my blood, then a clear puss. I cleaned immediatly cleaned with with peroxide , washed it with cetaphil (a non soap cleanser),a rubbing alcohol pad, then witch hazel to prevent itching. I then put on neosporin. Do i have anything to worry about? Its still about swollen. Is there anything i can do about it?
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012