Buergers disease, have tightness in arm, neck soreness, sharp shoulder pains. Reason?

hi, I have buergers disease and am concerned with the feeling i have in my left arm . My left arm feels tight and not as free and easy as my right arm. I have a sore neck and when i turn a certain way it sends a sharp pain through my shoulder and down my arm. It goes under and behidn my arm and towards the front of my lower arm and into my hand . When i lie down and bend my elbow it the elbow feels sore and i start to get pins and needles in my hand.
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013
Welcome to healthcare magic.
From your history, I could think of the following possibilities- cervical rib , cervical disc spondylosis, nerve compression. If the symptoms are acute or of a short duration, I would even want to rule out a cardiac problem urgently. You will need an ECG, X ray/ MRI of the cervical spine to confirm the diagnosis.
It does not seem related to buerger' s disease.
Hope this helps you.