Bruising on arms, bleeding. Using Neosporin. Medicine?

I am 62 yrs old and I am starting to bruise really bad on my arms........Sometimes they bleed and when they do I put a Band-Aid on them. Well this last time I went to take the Band-Aid off it took my skin with it.....Its about the size of
a quarter........What do I need to put on this because it is very sore to the touch and don't want to use any more
band-aids. I have been putting Neosporin on it but its still burns and sore.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013
Hi, it appears that you have cellulitis, and you also must have diabetis as well, other wise they cant be so bothersome, any how you are in a critical condition, &should immediately consult a surgeon.
You may need to have culture and sensitivity of the discharge from the eruption, and use the medicines according to the report. Thank you.