Bruising, indigestion, lump in throat, swelling, fever. Should I be tested for lymphoma?

Hi I am a healthy 35 yr old female with 3 teens. I have not been feeling well lately. Within the last few weeks ive started noticing random bruising and starting getting really bad indegestion while eating pretty much anything. Lastly ive been feeling alot more tired and emotional than normal. Last week, I woke up with a lump on the right side of my throat it was swollen from my chin down and visibly noticable by Thursday it was accompanied by a fever and chills and by Friday Saturday sweats as well. Fever and chills are finally gone. Indegestion is so bad it burns to even drink water. My Dr thinks maybe strep and ran a test but everyone else in my family is healthy and I work at home so I havent been exposed to strep. Should I ask to be tested for lymphoma or anything else?
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012