Bruising below the area which was swollen previously due to improper sitting posture. Reason for bruising?

I take coumadin regularly as I have an aortic valve replaced in 1989. ~ 5 days ago I was seating in a not good chair that forced me to put pressure on my buttocks and after a while, when standing, I was unable to walk with my right leg as there was awful pain in my upper right thigh. There was also a swelling formed from my uper thigh to the buttock, with no brusing. I placed hot pads and had ibuprofen . The swelling has reduced some after 4days. This is day 5 and I can walk a bit more with the help of two canes (left leg is ok). Today I saw some bruises down in my leg in a places lower tha the swelling area which did not showed bruising until now. 2days ago my INR (supposed to be in the range of 2.5 to 3.5) was a little low and around 2 so I assume the bruises are not due to bleeding for high INR. Can internal bruise in the swelling area go down and become external? Your advice will be gratefully appreciated.
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013