Bruising around knee, cellulitis. On antibiotics, large bruise persists. Safe to take a flight?

Last week I was involved in an accident and a car rolled over my leg. No broken bones, but massive bruising around my knee . I developed cellulitis which is being treated with antibiotics and heat, but there is still a very large bruise . I am wondering if I can safely fly this weekend- it is a short flight, an hour a 20 minutes. I have left a message for my family physician, but won t hear back until tomorrow.
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012