Bruising and bleeding from dog scratches. Headache, chest discomfort. Will I be ok?

hi ive come home from turkey a week ago whilst there i saw a rottewiler tied to a tree in the 47deg heat with no water i went over to to see him and he jumped up onto my legs a caused scrams all down my leggs which bruised and bled a tiny bit,i didnt think much about it silly as it sounds but have been quite ill since being home with sickness headaches and a very bad chest ive been to my doctor today and was given a strong dose of antibiotics ,will i be ok? and what are the symptoms for rabies please.
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012