Bruises on thigh, hives. Done D&C earlier. Always sleepy. Worried

Hi. I ve noticed that I have numerous bruises on my thighs, they range from 1.0cm to 3.5cm, I also get what can only be described as hives almost every night. This all started back on January. I had a D&C done on January 4th, I was 11 weeks when the baby s heart stopped. They ran tests on the fetus and it came back as a normal female karyotype , however shortly after thats when these bruises started to appear. I havent banged into anything, they just seem to pop up and traven from just above the knees and mid way up my thigh as do the hives. I had a full lab workup done on December 28th 2012 and all my levels where within normal range. I have no other symptoms aside from being sleepy all the time but I chalk that up to working 70hrs a week. I checked my INR and its 0.9 which is normal considering I m not on coumadin or anything. I m just freaked out if it could be Leukemia or maybe just a clotting disorder. Any help would be appreciated.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013