Bruised limbs, abdomen, limbs become yellow and purple,semi-intensive monitoring patient. Cure?

Hi, I have a patient with unknown reasons bruised limbs and abdomen. I think it caused by her bad circulation, because she has stroke, so she can not move herself very well, then it becomes bruised. But if my guess is correct, I want to know why both of her limbs become yellow and purple since she is a semi-intensive monitoring patient, I feel really confused about it. Could you please help me solve it, thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013