Bruised legs, headaches, rashes, bleeding. What may be wrong?

Hi I am 27 years old, work out every day and have a healthy diet! but recently I realized that my legs get bruised so easily, you can find more than 10 bruises just in one of my lower leg. Usually I wake up by headache and some times specially when I have my period I have killing headache that i can t do any thing in those days. I see some rashes on my noise which makes ma worry. The other thing which is not usual is that even by a small wound I have bleeding for may be half an hour. Thats ridiculous. But in usual I am an energetic girl, I have a good total health and I look like a healthy girl!
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013