Bruised forearm, injured lower back above buttock post a fall, have extreme pain and difficulty in moving. Remedy?

Hello, I m on holiday in morocco . While riding a horse in gallop yesterday I fell off. I grazed my left forearm and injured the lower left side of my back at the belt line directly above the buttok. I walked back to the stables but in constant pain. It is very painful and difficult to move and get comfortable in bed to rest. It s difficult to cough with the pain. I am 50 miles from the nearst town and doctor. Should I stay put and rest
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012