Bruised feeling with extended stomach. Was on treatment for e pylori. Need help

For the past two weeks I have had a bruised feel and extended stomach around the front lower portion of my stomach. When I lean up against a counter and place direct pressure on the sides I feel a more intense bruised felling (though not unbareable, always noticeable) I recently was given a drug regimen for e pylori and finished the treatment on the 14th ov November. Though I never noticed any pain prior to the diagnosis and treatment, I am currently having these mild pains. What should I ask my dr. Sometimes I feel as though I I don t ask the right questions. can you help?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012