Bruised chest and numbness in the fingers after using meth. Side effects?

I injected meth 2 days ago and now my chest feels bruised and all down the left side of my back and in my left arm when I did it my arm went numb and my fingers started tingling and my chest started hurting I have been clean for 2 days and I'm still hurting pretty bad what happened did something go wrong I have never injected before then so I don't know the side affects or if this is normal after doing it when will it go away what can I make it do to stop hurting
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013