Bruised bleeding toe. Pus filled nail bed. Is there an infection?

I hit my big toe nail on a stair really bad 3 days ago, emmidiately after the impact my nail turned purple and started bleeding , it seems as if i detached parts of it from the nail bed the next day clear fluid that turned yellow when dryed was coming out of it, now it still hurts and it has turned a whiteish yellowish color, and the liquid continues to come out, will i lose my nail? Or is it infected?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012
Hello.i think ur entire nail bed iis infected.u will loose ur not again regenarates.use a broad spectrum antibiotic and anti inflammatory.and daily dressing is needed