Bruised ankle malleolus, swollen knee. History of clots. Advice about risk factors?

I am a 72 year old woman who slipped on soap and fell in a bath 2 days ago. Only my right leg was in the bath. My left leg hit and scraped against the glass edge of the shower surround and kept going. I am bruised on the ankle malleolus and about 2 inches up the leg. I am also badly bruised on the internal side of the soft tissue behind the knee , still with some swelling . I am due to take a long flight later today, 10-11 hours, 2 short flights within the next week and another long flight, 10-11 hours, in a week s time followed by 3.5 hour and a 1 hour flight immediately after. I have a history of a clot after being hit with a very hard frisbee on the side of the lower leg many years ago (approx.30 years) but have had no similar problems since. I would appreciate urgent (if possible) advice regarding any increased risk factors because of this latest accident. Many thanks, Margaret
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012