Bruise with a white bump in the center on a the forearm, pain on lifting heavy objects. Had tonsillitis, mono. Is it related?

i have a bruise like figure on my fore arm with a tiny white bump in the middle of it. it dose not hurt when i apply pressure to it but i am very curious, it has been ther for 2 weeks and has not showed signed of it dissapering. when i lift something heavy tho it seems to have a little pain go thru to it. but please help me i need to stop being anxious and find out what this iss!!! i had blood work done to see if i had mono but im pretty sure it was ther b4 that. i have been really sick with tonsilidious 3/4 weeks ago but my tonsels started to swell less then a week ago. the swelling is going down but i just wasnt sure if n e of these things could be tied with the bruse like thingy on my arm with a white dot in the middle. n it can be felt under the skin but plz get back to me asap. thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 23 May 2012
hi usually brise like thing with a white dot in the center can be bug bite.most of the times it is asymptomatic expect for light pain at time.sometimes itching may be can be cured by atarax 25 mg at night,antibiotic tice daily and application of flutibact ointment twice daily can cure it