Bruise on thigh for months. Having fibromyalgia, sleep apnea, GERD. Cause of bruise?

I have a bruise on my right thigh that will not go away. It remains the same color and size and has been there for 3 months. It is light in color and it is not painful. I have fibromyalgia, degenerative arthritis, hypertension, obstructive sleep apnea and gerd. I am prescribed Benicar, dyazide, omeprazole, micro K, gabapentin, baclofen, tramadol and norco.
What might be the cause of the bruise and why it doesn't resolve.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013