Bruise in thigh, reddish and fleshy colored, in a circle. Is it a rash?

hi, i have a bruise roughly the size of a golfball on my inner right thigh. It looks kind of rashlike as well, and it s reappeared for the second time now in the same place. It doesn t appear to be a tick bite because there is no bullseye. It s a reddish fleshy color. Although it isn t overly irritating, I m alarmed because it s come back again, and It seems too perfect of a circle to be a mere bruise. thank you for your time...
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012