Bruise, big circle, spots after taking shots of test-250 an anabolic steroid

Hellow im taking test-250 an anabolic steriod, i take 2 shots per week of 25mg each with 1 1/2 in needle. I have taken 2 shots so far and i have bruises, big circles( the size of quaters) and the spot were i got the shots are very hard. i have annother shot tomarrow and IDK WHAT TO DO PLEASE HELP! im 6 4 316pnds
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
Thank you for choosing HCM.
At the moment i do not think that there is a problem with the bruises you have , its quite common to get it after taking test shots because it is an oil based compound , what you can do is from next time onwards is massage the area well after your shots, for the moment make sure there's no pus or any other inflammatory signs around the area.
Thank you and take care