Brownish rashes in between the breasts, behind ears and on thighs. What are they?

Hi I have a brown rash that looks like a fungusit isn t circular but it is kinda like little brown bumps in some spots but it is between my breast behind my ears andd between my upper thighs and on my puboc region it dosent itch its just there and it has gotten much more noticable I have had it since I was really young and never like this my husband says it is really bad between my legs he says it looks like im black down there I know it sounds weird im sorry to describe it like that do u have any ideas o what I can do to get rid of this between my breast these bumps that are like pimples will come up and I have tried popping them but they dobt pop just scar and there are no bumps between my legs
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013