Brownish blood after passing urine, on toilet paper after wiping, have tiredness and mood swings. What could the cause be?

Hi I just went to the toilet to pass urine and noticed before flushing there was a brownish blood clot floating in the toilet... I have also noticed today after urinating there is brownish blood on the toilet paper after wiping.. I am a little concerned as I have been feeling very strange the last couple of days. Tired and moody, can you suggest what this could be the result of?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012