Brown stuff between legs that smells. What is it ?

Sir/Mam There seem to be some kind of brown stuff on my crotch. I bathe daily and yet I get this brown stuff between my legs. Urm, its not viginal dischareg because I m a man. So what could it be ? It smells awful and I am getting worried if this is normal because I can t fine anything about it online. Is it sweat or is it anything else I should be worried about?
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your description. I suggest you not to worry much. Your symptom is very much common with almost every men who don't keep their hygiene or people who over sweat. Your problem is also from one of these. Keep your hygiene and make sure you clean the area with warm saline water for a few days and if possible apply some talcum powder. Keep the area clean and moist after that.

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck and merry Christmas.