Brown stains on the front teeth, maintain a good dental hygiene. What is the cause?

Hi. I have a problem. In between 6 or even more of my front lower teeth I have some brown stains. I do brush twice a day, rincing with mouthwash , and flossing. I went to a dentist . Got done my caveties. But I just mentioned to my doctor about those stains. I giot some speacial mouthwash. I have my next appoitment to do some cleaning. I would really like to know what is the cause of those brown stains? Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012