Brown spotting, cramps, discharge of fleshy bits. Taking Microgynon pill. What could this be?

19f recently had light brown spotting lasting about a week then turned pink. This came with hurrendous cramps it even hurt to walk it felt like something was coming apart inisde down below. The spotting turned into a normal light period. Couple of days in a woke up covered in an alarming amount of blood and my boyfriend ha to help me to the bathroom Us I could barely walk from pain. My cervix had opened up and the blood was pouring. 2 pieces of triangular fleshy bits came out about 3 inches long and 2 wide at the widest pArt. Was dark red smooth on one side and on other was bumpy. Took it to local sex clinic but they didn t look at it when I said I had them With me. What could this be? On microgynon pill
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  159 Awaiting Answer