Brown spots on the top of feet. Low vitamin, liver functions, had knee reconstruction. Any suggestions ?

Hi Dr, I have had brown spots on the tops of my feet for over 12 months. I have consulted our doctor - blood test was taken early December 12. There were a few things that were good and a few things that needed attention. My Dr and I have worked together to lower my blood pressure to a normal range. I have introduced alternative lifestyle activities. I have a family history of high cholesterol - my counts were 6 - I am on a introductory (mild) medication for the cholesterol. Blood sugar was around the 6 ( night fasting - not the mega test), this was before shedding 20kg. So a retest may be needed. I have noticed that the brown spots (non itchy, just skin discoloration - brown - freckle like have traveled half way up my shins). I have had knee reconstructions one 30 years ago, and the other 18 years ago. I am female - 46 married - no kids (never been pregnant) Thyroid - normal. Vitamin D low and liver function low (social drinker - asked if I was battling a drinking issue). Both parents have type 2 diabeties. I think that was all information I have. Have you any suggestions. No reports. Regards
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013