Brown spot on penis head, burning sensation during urination. Is it serious?

My Friend sorry not sure how to rate this kid hes 19 and more like a son or a cousin to me but he has a brown spot on his penis on te head and it sorry burns when he pees he is not sexualy permiscuase and his girlfreind is cleaner than shit so whats up with it. Tryed taking him into the doc but he wont go. Figure pride he needs help thow.
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012
Thank you for asking HCM
I have gone through your query.Your friends problem is most likely fungal infection.But it is better to show a dermatologist and clarify it.For fungal infection i advise my patients to apply terbinafine or clotrimazole ointment locally and to take tab fluconazole weekly once for 1 month to stop recurrance.Hope this may help you.
Let me know if you have any further query.